HomeContact Us繁體中文
  Home > Service > FAQ
Film Information
Forms Download
Subsidy and field applications information and contact  
What assistance can the Filmmaking Assistance Center provide for the crew?  
What can we rent from the Filmmaking Assistance Center? and how many days?  
What documents does the crew need to prepare to useresources from the Filmmaking Assistance Center?  
How much time does it take to process the film shoot application?  
What are the qualifications and criteria for accommodation subsidies?  
What is the hotel range for accommodation subsidy?  
Can microfilms apply for accommodation subsidy?  
What are the criteria for applying for accommodation subsidy? What is the film type?  
What are the application documents required for accommodation  
If two or more films are being shot simultaneously, can we apply for accommodation subsidies at the same time?  
What is the amount for accommodation subsidy?  
After the film shooting, when should the related documents be submitted? And what documents are required?  
Film Development and Production Center ,Kaohsiung City Government
Tel:886-7-5215668   Fax:886-7-5215056   Email:tfac.kcg@gmail.com
Address:5F., No.99, Hexi Rd., Yancheng Dist., Kaohsiung City 803, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
You are the visitor. Best view with 1024X768 ; IE8.0 plus. ©All rights reserved.